CyberTwin : Venez tchatter en english avec mon double



Quelques phrases clés :

1. Les usages
Hello
Hello again.
Are you there?
It is nice to meet you.
What are you doing?
What is happening
How are you?
I am well
Welcome back
It was nice talking to you
I want you to call me
I want to go
I am back.
I will be back later.
I am going to sleep
Good night
I will see you later
I have to go now
Goodbye


2.

What was the last compact disc you bought?
Tell me about your favorite album
Who is your favorite actress?
What was the last movie you saw?
What is your favorite sports team?
Who is your favorite male actor?
Tell me about your favorite website
What musical talents do you have?
Tell me about your favorite music artist
What type of movies do you like and dislike?
What is your favorite television show?
What do you think about movies?
Tell me about your favorite book
Tell me about your favorite musical group
I am a musician
Tell me about your favorite song
What do you think about playing video games?
What is your favorite movie?
How talented are you at singing?
What sports do you like?
What do you think about reading books?
What kind of music do you like?
Sing me a song

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

SL : NASA Colab reunion du mardi 31 mars